Saturday, March 10, 2012

What do you think of the Land Rover LR3?

I am bugging my mom to buy it for me for a high school grad present, because I think it looks incredible, I want an suv, and it is more affordable than a range rover/sport. I'd like some educated opinions on it, perhaps the 2006 model. ThanksWhat do you think of the Land Rover LR3?
Great when it is going, but by a large margin the most unreliable car I have ever owned. Off the road for 10% of each of the 3 years I had it with a huge rannge of troubles. Avoid like the plague. Or you will regret it. This is the result of all the independent tests too. The UK consumer association show that the majority of owners woudl not reccomend one to a friend.

Only people I woudl reccomend one to is if I was selling mine again.

No land rovers ever again ever..What do you think of the Land Rover LR3?
I don't like it. I looked at one. It has a side-opening tailgate which is STUPID. Also being a Rover, it is unreliable. Thirdly, if you HAVE to get a Rover, get a real Range Rover, otherwise it's like going to a steakhouse and ordering chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment