Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have a 2003 Land Rover Freelander can i put bigger tires on it without damaging it?

I don't want to get outrageously huge tires i just want my car to be just a little higher. How big can i go without having to get any fancy suspension or lift or whatever its called. I'm a girl who knows nothing about this stuff. hehe I just want my car higher for when i go off-roading and camping and such! Thanks everyone for your answers in advance!I have a 2003 Land Rover Freelander can i put bigger tires on it without damaging it?
take to your local tire shop for a recommendation, not a chain store but a real shop as they can help you select the correct size that will give you the necessary clearances. remember you will need to recalibrate your speedometer.

No comments:

Post a Comment