Saturday, March 10, 2012

Could I put another motor in a 2003 Land Rover body discovery?

Just curious since prices of repair are so expensive could I just weld and torch another motor etc to fit or would it not be possible?Could I put another motor in a 2003 Land Rover body discovery?
try to check on http://www.autozone.com/ it's help youCould I put another motor in a 2003 Land Rover body discovery?
Depending on the engine your putting in they might have mount pre made mounts for it.

Try Summit Raceing.Could I put another motor in a 2003 Land Rover body discovery?
yes you can you have to set engine mounts or move them you have to check firer wall to bellhousing that there is enough room ya you can if you really want tojust remember that you might have to change drive shafts
  • cool games for girls
  • what is networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment