Wednesday, March 7, 2012

2002 Land Rover Freelander "check engine light" was on when I drove away from dealer service center. What?

Could mechanic have purposely done that when I refused to have them work on my brakes? Can I reset it?2002 Land Rover Freelander "check engine light" was on when I drove away from dealer service center. What?
You can re set it if you own a scanner. I would go back politely and tell them it wasn't on before and now it is on. I would hope no shop out there would pull shenanigans like that. That would be a set up for a lawsuit so I dont see that happening.2002 Land Rover Freelander "check engine light" was on when I drove away from dealer service center. What?
take it back into service, and have them reset it. Most likely they forgot to reset it. That's happened to me before2002 Land Rover Freelander "check engine light" was on when I drove away from dealer service center. What?
you can try disconnecting your battery and see if the light resets or go to a parts store and have it cleared/scanned

No comments:

Post a Comment