Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Which is better for a first vehicle a range rover or a land rover discovery lse?

I am thining about getting a disco but i like the range rovers... The disco i want is a 1998 and the range rover i like is a 1997 which would be betteerWhich is better for a first vehicle a range rover or a land rover discovery lse?
Lets start by referring to the Discovery as a Discovery, not a disco lol.



It all depends on what kind of a vehicle you are looking for. The Range Rover was designed to be an on-road SUV with off road capabilities in mind. The Land Rover however was designed purely for the trail adventuring enthusiast. If you're looking for comfortability and on road drivability the Range Rover "might" be better for you. Keep in mind both cars were designed to go off the road but the Range Rover was to appeal to the mass market more.



1997 Range Rover SE

4WD

4.0L V8 190HP



1997 Range Rover HSE

4WD

4.6L V8 225HP



I myself would go with a Discovery because Range Rovers had some elecrical problems.Which is better for a first vehicle a range rover or a land rover discovery lse?
I have a 1991 Range Rover(V8) that I love but gas mileage is so bad. The Discovery also fits 7, my truck is a LWB and fits 5 very comfortably. Land Rovers also have a lot of electrical problems so be careful. This is my 2nd Rover and it will be my last. I need a car that is better on gas and very reliable.Which is better for a first vehicle a range rover or a land rover discovery lse?
Have you not been by a gas pump lately? I would stay completely far away from any V8. Unless you have money to throw away....

No comments:

Post a Comment