Saturday, February 25, 2012

What paint do they use on the official Land Rover Defender bull bars?

I have recently brought a bull bar for a defender, however it is quite old and the paint is peeling in a couple of places, I was wondering what paint to use to repaint these bits?What paint do they use on the official Land Rover Defender bull bars?
the paint that they use on the land rovers and range rovers is lincolns high quality paint its almolst sorta like cadillac paint volvo also use the same and jaguar they are owned by ford built by ford i found this out when i took a tour of the ford car plant in gorgeia i saw jags volvos land rovers range rovers being maid right befor my eyes it was amzaing. on the outside of atlanta belive me ive done my homework they are american cars iv enen investigated the paint process on the volvos ,jaguars, and licolons and land rovers ther all the same grade and qaulity of paint

No comments:

Post a Comment