Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is a Land Rover Freelander a good reliable vehicle?

If you own one now or have owned one in the past, would you buy one again?Is a Land Rover Freelander a good reliable vehicle?
I have, and I would never buy another LR of any make unless it was at least 35 years old.



The new ones are an absolute mess and very unreliable off road, they don't even handle well in extreme conditions. I live on a remote ranch in NM that gets walloped with snow form time to time. My Ford gets me in and out, and i really have to cowboy it sometimes. My Landrover sat in the shop 75% of the time, and if I didn't treat it like tinkerbell, something would break. And don't even get me started on the brakes!!!Is a Land Rover Freelander a good reliable vehicle?
Friends don't let friends drive Ford.Is a Land Rover Freelander a good reliable vehicle?
expensive to maintain but if you do maintain them id say theyd be reliable its a Landrover! and hella good offroad
i know someone who owns one and to tell you the truth you couldnt give me one.....i wouldnt have it! it costed more to fix than what was paid for it... iece of crap if you ask me! very costly to fix when it tears up and believe me they seem to do that on a regular basis..... Stay far away from it!
  • quizno
  • chrome apps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment