Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How much would it be for a new water pump for a 2002 land rover freelander?

I have a 2002 free lander and we are pretty sure it is the water pump going out. I'm just graduating high school and was going to use my graduation money to get it fixed, does anyone have any idea how much it would be?How much would it be for a new water pump for a 2002 land rover freelander?
I looked it up at autozone.com and the price runs for $108.99 so the price is not to bad. Of course though this the price for the part in the region I live in, you might wanna check the price at autozones website for your area code. Also, if you want to see where they might have it cheaper you can also check orielly's.com, pepboys.com, napa.com, or carquest.com. They are all suppliers of vehicle parts. As for labor where they can install it for you, call Pepboy's they can give you a price on the install for you.



Hope this Helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment