Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Could someone that owns a Land Rover LR3 share his/her opinion about the vehicle?

I am in the market, the auto has the looks, but I've heard the repairs are quite expensive and not rare.Could someone that owns a Land Rover LR3 share his/her opinion about the vehicle?
I owned an LR3 and traded it in after 11,000 miles. It was a mechanical nightmare! I got the HSE in White which looked really good and I needed the car because of its snow capabilities. In the snow around 10:00 pm, I was driving and the dash board had a blackout. It was probably the most dangerous driving conditions I have ever been in. The dealer gave me a $700 repair bill after that. The dealer would not even alert when the car had a recall and believe me, it's had many, even seat belts! At around 8,000 miles, the car had a blowout on the highway and stability control didn't even kick in. At around 11,000 miles, the dealer told me that I would need to spend $1000 to repair a broken sunroof motor. I drove down to the dealer in my Toyota Corolla rental car which I think I have driven more than my Land Rover and picked up my truck and went straight to the BMW Dealer to get an X5. Now with 15,000 miles on my Bimmer, I have had ZERO issues and it preforms just as well in the snow and adds performance with it. Believe me, this car is ranked the most unreliable in the US for a reason. Also, I just passed the local BMW Dealer where I got the X5 from and the Land Rover is still there for sale.Could someone that owns a Land Rover LR3 share his/her opinion about the vehicle?
You can get experts' opinion about Land Rover LR3 from click this link:



http://searchautoreviews.com/results.htm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment