Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where can i get a replacement key for my 2001 Land Rover Discovery?

I lost my only set of keys for our car. How do I go about getting a new set?Where can i get a replacement key for my 2001 Land Rover Discovery?
Any Jeep dealership can get you a copy. Bring them a copy of your Title, and the VIN number. This will give them a code where they can reproduce the key for you.



Good luck!
Go to a dealership.Where can i get a replacement key for my 2001 Land Rover Discovery?
most keys for newer vechiles are dealer only items so you would have to go to your landrover dealer and they will cut you a key and the key will have to be programmed by them as well
The Dealer Dude! and its gonna cost! you can get a dollar key from wal-mart to use to get into the door but it want start it and I know. Those key has a special thing to them to start the rig. I already asked when I bought mine and it came with two keys. And the repo man has one too. There around or more than 50.00 bucks! The Computer will fall out if you put that other door key in maybe.Where can i get a replacement key for my 2001 Land Rover Discovery?
Go to a dealer near you or if you got it from one go to the one you got it from...You should've received 2 keys at the time of the purchase so they'll probably duplicate the one you have if not then you'll be lucky enough if they have a device that you put into the key hole to get the shape and make a duplicate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment