Saturday, February 25, 2012

How much can I get for donating my 1998 Land Rover truck to Cancer?

Donating my car to a charity.How much can I get for donating my 1998 Land Rover truck to Cancer?
If I understand correctly, you want to know how much money you get when you donate your car to a charity which will then sell it. Right?

Well, the word 'donate' means 'to give'. The point about giving something to charity is that you will not get any money in return for it. The charity will want to keep this money to help their cause (in this case, cancer research). That is the point of asking for donations. So, besides gratitude and a good feeling, you will not get anything back from them.How much can I get for donating my 1998 Land Rover truck to Cancer?
You get good karma points. And perhaps a tax write off

No comments:

Post a Comment