Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Are 2002 Land Rover Freelander S good, reliable and chep to repair?

hello,



i am in the market for a SUV, i find a 2002 Land Rover Freelander S fo 11k

are land rovers reliable and good cars?Are 2002 Land Rover Freelander S good, reliable and chep to repair?
LandRovers are notorious for being very unreliable vehicles, in and out of shops, and they are not cheap to repair at all! Dont believe me? Check out http://www.edmunds.com or http://www.consumerreports.org



I was just in the market for an SUV myself and did extensive research. Im not sure what your budget is, but you can find alot of 2004 and newer with low mileage on them for under $14000. Look for models that have been around for at least 3 years- it gave the manufactuor time to fix glitches.



I ended up buying a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT with 42K on it for $12500. It is been really fun to drive, and since its a Chevy, if something does go wrong on it it won't be hard to repair and chances are I could do it myself.



I would stick with either a Chevy, Dodge, or Toyota.Are 2002 Land Rover Freelander S good, reliable and chep to repair?
They are pretty reliable and not too difficult to fix. Parts are a little on the pricey side. Id take one over any domestic suv any day.
  • crab shack
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment