Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where Can I Get a Straight Through Pipe for my Land Rover?

I want my land rover to sound more throaty but i can't find a replacement for the centre box for my Defender 110 1989 3.5Ltr V8, i have looked for straight through pipes but cant find the right oneWhere Can I Get a Straight Through Pipe for my Land Rover?
Alot of the big performance exhaust companys sell custom parts so you could buy the sections of tubing and the boxes then get a garage to weld it all together for you. Or just buy the boxes then look for a company on the internet to mandrel bend some stainless steel tubing to your specifications.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Stainless steel will give you a nicer sound and the boxes themselves can be straight through.. They're just perforated and wrapped in sound deadening material to keep things to a legal volume. I know this because I fitted my own system to my car..Where Can I Get a Straight Through Pipe for my Land Rover?
i would try roversnorth.com.you cant take it to a muffler shop because its illegal. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment