Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do i connect my ipod to my 2007 land rover lr3?

i have thing that i can plug into the console and it charges it, but when i switch to auxiliary it just buzzes or is completely silent. i turned sound check off but that didnt do anything. any ideas?How do i connect my ipod to my 2007 land rover lr3?
If the charger has a device where you can select which radio station it's on, make sure it's one that doesn't have any reception from a radio station, and make the radio in your car match. If it doesn't have a place the adjust the radio, then I believe it's just a charger. So, either the buzzing or silence means that the radio stations don't match on your car and the device, the radio station already has reception from a station, or it's not meant to play music, just charge. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment